Organisational Change Manager
|Job Title:||Organisational Change Manager|
|Job Published:||May 27, 2019 19:08|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large North Sydney based telecommunications organisation, is looking for an experienced Organisational Change Manager (OCM).
• Working on an Organisational Transformation project
• Operating and designing the engineering excellence teams to work more effectively
• Facilitate workshops and meetings
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• 5+ years’ experience in organisational development/behaviours, communications or IT
• 3+ years’ experience working on the successful delivery of change management in the disciplines of change management methodology, job or role design, stakeholder engagement, communication planning, training or performance support and organisational readiness
• IT and organisational transformation experience
• Experienced working with IT teams
• Agile Environment experience
• Previous experience in banking or consulting
• Change Management Certification (e.g. Prosci)
• Degree in psychology or HR preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong stakeholder management skills
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months+ engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button.