This is a fantastic opportunity for a Network Security Engineer to join one of Australia's largest technology integrators, FinXL employ over 2,200 staff across infrastructure and digital technology.
We require a Network Security Engineer on a desirable 6 month Rolling Contract with excellent communication and client facing skills to join FinXL and partner with our end client.
FinXL seeks people who have these capabilities:
· Working as a Firewall Specialist within a project team for Palo Alto design, staging, configuration and migration.
· Provide the master designs to be implemented for the configuration, migration and upgrade of firewalls, IPS, NAC, encryption and a wide variety of other security products/appliances.
· Provide technical guidance for Network and Security infrastructure components in accordance with agreed service levels, standards and processes
Who you are:
You will have the following skills and experiences:
· Hands-on experience in implementing firewalls with Palo Alto, Cisco ASA and Checkpoint (Security Policies, Remote Access VPNs and NAT).
· PCNSE certification required for the position.
· Demonstrated experience monitoring and maintaining network management & security (PCNSE, ACE, CCNA, CCIE and CISSP certifications would be highly regarded)
· Knowledge of Palo Alto Next Generation Firewalls, SSL decryption, WildFire, Threat Prevention, URL filtering and Panorama Highly Regarded.
· Migration experience with Palo Alto, Cisco ASA/ISE/ACS, Checkpoint and Juniper SRX would be Advantageous.
· Advanced knowledge of LAN and WAN protocols such as RIP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, MPLS.
· Understanding of Global/Local load balancing devices including F5 (LTM, GTM, ASM), Cisco CSS would be advantageous.
· Experience working in 24x7 centres with complex, mission-critical, high transaction, high availability environments.
· Basic working knowledge of UNIX, Linux, Windows, SNMP, Microsoft Active Directory.
· Virtualisation capabilities would be highly advantageous (VMware).
What’s on offer?
· 6 month Rolling Contract
· Opportunity to work on a Dynamic Project
· A salary package commensurate with the strategic nature of the role
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to Richard Parr on firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button.
Please note: Given the expected volume of applications, only short listed applicants will be contacted.
Who we are
The Finite group is a multi-award winning consultancy recognised across Australia and New Zealand for excellence in recruitment for the technology consultancy space. We have 20 years of year on year success. Our teams specialise in the following areas of technology recruitment (contract and permanent): DevOps | Business Intelligence | Big Data | Analytics | Infrastructure | Engineering | Digital; iOS Android| Front End Development| Back End Development | UX | UI | Research | Project Management | Change Management | AdOps | Service Delivery |