Payments Project Manager
|Job Title:||Payments Project Manager|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Erin Perry|
|Job Published:||June 17, 2021 17:20|
Who is FinXL?
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance.
Who are our consultants?
We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia, and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Who you are.
As a Senior Project Manager for FinXL, you will work with our top-tier Banking client on Payments projects. the role of Project Manager, your job will be to ensure the success of project work within global, layered environments, by employing your excellent stakeholder management skills. Every day you will utilise the client's standard implementation methodology, processes, and tools.
In the role of a Project Manager, your skills will be crucial in the following:
- In-depth understanding of technology
- Managing financials
- Forward planning and risk planning
- Risk integration
- Creating steerco packs
- Maintain overall project ownership and drives the coordination of activities and deliverables among all internal departments
- Manage the operational and tactical activities of supporting any 3rd party integration's
- Solicit stakeholder feedback and works with development teams to implement enhancements and fixes.
What you bring to the team.
In order to represent the best of what we have to offer, you come to us with a multitude of positive attributes including:
- Experience with previous payments projects - NPP, Eftops, BPAY, etc
- Experience managing multiple top tier vendors at one time
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, in related discipline
- 3+ years of directly related project management work experience working on complex projects with large corporate clients
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience working with project management tools (MS Project, Smartsheet, Teamwork, etc)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's