PEGA Business Analyst -M11
|Job Title:||PEGA Business Analyst -M11|
|Job Published:||May 04, 2020 01:59|
Who we are?
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Financial Services, Telecommunications and Government. We currently have more than 1000 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
- FinXL is looking to engage a PEGA Business Analyst for one of our exciting clients based in the CBD.
- Lead DCO sessions - Capture the requirements, and guide the LSA and the client SMEs to elaborate the requirements, process steps and objectives.
- Understand the requirements and provide the high level functional design that is not only fit for purpose but also is world-class.
- Work with other Pega Lead BAs, LSAs and PSAs to setup standards, guidelines.
- Work in agile methodology and support the iteration / project manager to size, manage scope and risk using stand-ups, burn-down, status reports, retrospectives etc.
- Create and maintain functional backlog and requirement traceability.
- Play proxy-product owner role and work with client product owner for effective scope management.
- Work with the LSA and client SMEs to obtain the sign-off of deliverables.
- Working with the LSA conduct design workshops with interfacing applications and explain the interfacing requirements.
- Mentor and coach other Pega BA’s in the team.
- Participate in proposals, RFPs and provide inputs on solutions and estimates.
- Highlight risks and assumptions identified during the course of the project.
- Work closely with delivery teams of various applications in ensuring test alignment at the test case level.
- Escalate the issues about project requirements (Software, Hardware, and Resources) to project / program manager.
- Ensure the delivered solution matches customer functional requirements, and commit to Customer Success
- Experience in designing solutions using latest version of Pega.
- Experience leading DCO sessions and leading teams of Bas.
- Experience in full Pega implementation cycle using agile methodology.
- Certified Pega Business Architect (CPBA) in Pega v8.x/7.x/6.x.
- Experience designing applications that exceed user expectations (UX).
- Understanding of Pega frameworks for different industries and hands on experience on few of them.
- Understanding and hands-on experience with Pega BRE (Business Rules Engine) .
- Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science / related discipline.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in analysis, requirements gathering and functional design of large scale Java centric or similar enterprise application systems.
- 5+ years relevant experience analysis, requirements gathering and functional design in Pega v6.x/v7.x/v8.x and Pega frameworks.
- Pega Lead Business Architect, Certified Pega Business Architect (CPBA).
Strong knowledge of user experience design .
- Good understanding of the technical components involved in Pega projects.
- Good understanding of data migration requirements, approach, design and implementation.
- Experience in all aspects of SDLC, Pega frameworks and Financial services KYC/CLM and Product Designer.
- Excellent customer interfacing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and Problem-solving skills.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up to date catered C.V to email@example.com or push ‘Apply Now’.
Shortlisted consultants are contacted shortly.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's