FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large North Sydney based finance organisation, is looking for an experienced Pega Developer.
• Facilitate and participate in Inception and Elaboration workshops
• Design, configuration, testing, debugging, implementation and support of large scale business centric and process-based applications
• Support transition of projects to production and post production support
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• 5+ years’ experience working as a Pega developer
• Certification in Pega (System Architecture) preferred
• Experience in all phases of software development
• Experience in Enterprise Class Design, Application Layer Cake, Data modelling, Rules Resolution, Case Management, Flow Design, Declare Expressions, Data Pages, SMA, AES and Log Analysis
• Experience in an Agile environment
• Exposure to technologies like Java, Oracle, DB2, and MS/SQL
• Demonstrated knowledge of Object-Oriented techniques and principles
• Knowledge of BPM platforms
• Strong business communication and stakeholder management skills
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months+ engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button.