Pega Quality Analyst - M24
|Job Title:||Pega Quality Analyst - M24|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Kamal Mann|
|Job Published:||August 29, 2021 12:44|
Pega Quality Analyst
FinXL is seeking skilled Pega Testers with Strong PEGA systems testing experience.
Required Technical Skills:
- Minimum of 5-8 years of progressively responsible relevant experience in analysis, requirement gathering.
- Strong PEGA systems testing experience.
- Good knowledge of integration layer technologies for SOA and SOAP.
- Develop, maintain and execute PRPC v7.x test cases (functional) as per the test plan.
- Writing test cases/scripts within PEGA PRPC and correct them according to the erroneous outcomes.
- Executed Test output bases on Test cases for Pega application.
- Participated in test planning, writing test cases/scripts within PEGA PRPC, and correct the according.
- Attend and collaborate in all stand-ups, planning, and design sessions.
- Understand the functionality of Scrum team-specific test cases and End to End test cases.
- Work with upstream and downstream application teams to execute E2E test cases.
- Own and manage automated scripts.
About the company
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian-owned company providing our clients with technology-enabled business solutions and consulting services. As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance, and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
Roll your mouse over to that Apply Now button if you think your skills and experience fit the bill for this role. Submitted CVs must be in Word.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's