Performance Quality Engineer
|Job Title:||Performance Quality Engineer|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Kamal Mann|
|Job Published:||October 26, 2020 00:47|
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking a Performance Quality Engineer to join our team full time who will be working onsite in Melbourne CBD. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
- Consult with stakeholders to identify need/opportunity for performance testing.
- Help in shaping requirements and conversion of requirements to a testing regime.
- Development of scripts and assets with a view to reusability and integration with DevOps pipelines.
- Development of component performance tests, integration of these into DevOps pipelines to implement performance regression testing as components undergo change.
- Analysis and reporting of results for technical and senior stakeholder audiences.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Highly experience in performance testing/engineering
- Having deep experience with tools such as LoadRunner.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up to date catered C.V and 'Apply Now'.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's