FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking a Performance Quality Engineer to join our team full time who will be working onsite in Melbourne CBD. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
- Consult with stakeholders to identify need/opportunity for performance testing.
- Help in shaping requirements and conversion of requirements to a testing regime.
- Development of scripts and assets with a view to reusability and integration with DevOps pipelines.
- Development of component performance tests, integration of these into DevOps pipelines to implement performance regression testing as components undergo change.
- Analysis and reporting of results for technical and senior stakeholder audiences.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Highly experience in performance testing/engineering
- Having deep experience with tools such as LoadRunner.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up to date catered C.V and 'Apply Now'.