Performance Test Manager
|Job Title:||Performance Test Manager|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Simmi Vakharia|
|Job Published:||September 10, 2021 20:06|
- Nov 2021 start | Canberra Location
- Initials contract for 12 months with extensions
- Australian Citizenship required - Baseline clearance required
FinXL IT/SCC Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking to engage multiple Performance Test Manager to support a new major project for one of our clients' here in Canberra.
The key responsibilities include:
- Create a working environment that is conducive to individual growth, high performance, is challenging and rewarding;
- Contribute to strategy and innovation for the performance testing capability to increase efficiencies in delivery of quality outcomes, and advocate for performance testing and its benefits across the organisation;
- Manage processes for identifying, designing, building, and maintaining test performance suites using appropriate tools;
- Report on detailed performance analysis in a multitechnology, multi-platform environment;
The key skills required are:
- 8+ years' experience as a Test Manager;
- An understanding of performance testing tools and languages, such as LoadRunner, Micro Focus ALM.
- Good SQL and troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with DevOps and Continuous
- Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD);
- Familiarity with different software development methodologies, including Waterfall, Agile, and hybrid methodologies;
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send in your application to Simmi and you can call on 02 6243 6460 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Western Sydney, New South Wales
Daily rate: $1000-$1100 inc
Auckland, New Zealand
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
Service Delivery Manager
Project Interface Manager
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
$900-1080inc super per day