|Job Title:||Performance Tester|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Caune|
|Job Published:||January 13, 2021 16:25|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services. As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking a Performance Tester to join our team full time who will be working onsite in Melbourne CBD. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that delivery the company's vision and strategy.
Experience & Skills:
- Exceptional knowledge and hands on experience of Oracle On Prem Stack, specifically Weblogic - Fusion Middleware components such as Oracle Service Bus (OSB), Application Integration Architecture (AIA), OTD & EM.
- Performance testing and engineering skills.
- Hands-on tuning experience, including providing tuning recommendations for Oracle Middleware applications.
- Good knowledge of identifying application integration issues.
- Working with internal teams to validate the solution being built meets the business performance requirements.
- Build application performance models and projections from architecture, design or production data to increase confidence the solution being built will work and meet performance requirements.
- Capable of applying software engineering and testing practices across one or more assigned projects, utilizing Scrum methodology and appropriate technical expertise that ensures sustained, repeatable outcomes of sound correctness, reliability and performance.
- Contribute to test methodology, test data management discussions and root cause analysis of performance problems, covering application and process, to support continuous improvement.
- Communicating effectively with business units, team members, Project Management and other support staff on estimations/impacts, deliverables, status and occasional mentoring.
**Sponsored Visa Transfers considered if you're currently in Australia**
We are looking for highly motivated, committed individuals with strong communications skills. If you fit the above profile then please apply now.
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's