|Job Title:||PIT Testers|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2019 10:38|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, based in Adelaide CBD are currently seeking multiple PIT Testers to join their team for a contract opportunity until end of June 2019 (with possibility of 1 year extension).
Australian Citizenship is essential for these roles, the Security Clearance will require it, sorry.
To be considered for this role, you must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
• A solid understanding of the SDLC with the demonstrated ability to define test conditions for given requirements.
• Design test cases and create test scripts and supporting data, working to the specifications provided.
• Interpret, execute and record test cases in accordance with project test plans. Analyse and report test activities and results.
• Identifies and reports issues and risks.
• Experience in interface testing.
• Experience in SOAP Ui
• Experience working with Harnesses and Stubs
• Ability to work within tight timeframes and in a high pressure environment.
• ISTQB Foundation as a minimum.
• Eligible for Base Line Security Clearance
• Experience in a COTS Application Life Cycle Management Tool – preferably HP
If this position suit your skills and professional experience, then we want to hear from you!!
APPLY NOW by submitting your CV in Word Format and we will contact successful applicants within 24 hours.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's