|Job Title:||PMO Analyst|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Lena Dao|
|Job Published:||August 17, 2021 13:59|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries.
We are looking for experienced PMO Analysts to join our Melbourne team. Initial 3 months term with view to extend.
- Provide administration support required for the operation of the Program Management Office (PMO).
- Provide administration advice and governance to staff responsible for the initiation and delivery of projects through its lifecycle and in accordance with PMO standards.
- Prepare reports and assist PMO staff with the development of reports including planning and control activities at project levels.
- Contribute to planning support activities to ensure that programs/projects can be effectively governed, and business outcomes achieved.
- Prepare reports and assist the PMO and Reporting team in the preparation and administration of program or project related documentation, including planning and control activities at project levels.
- Support the preparation and administration of project related governance meetings.
- Support the implementation of processes, procedures and techniques for monitoring and managing the performance of programs and projects.
- Support the provision of PMO's Induction training in the use of PMO systems and processes.
- Providing administration support for projects and programs in a large and diverse organisation, preferably within a Program Management Office environment
- Good analytical and reporting skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to credibly communicate at all levels of an organisation
- Strong time management and organisational skills, with good attention to detail and the ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks at the same time under limited supervision
- Dedication to customer service with demonstrated experience in supporting and/or implementing initiatives that deliver improved customer experience
- Experience within a government context highly desirable
If you fit the above profile, then please apply now.
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's