PMO Assurance Analyst
|Job Title:||PMO Assurance Analyst|
|Location:||North Shore, New South Wales|
|Salary:||Daily rate: $900-$990|
|Contact Name:||Chhavi Sharma|
|Job Published:||May 12, 2022 19:33|
Bring your strong PMO Assurance experience to the table for a 6 month plus engagement located in Macquarie Park with hybrid WFH.
* Identify gaps in current people, process and technology and propose recommendations to address these as part of future state processes.
- Work with the EPMO and IT PMO teams to implement the new processes and procedures.
- Document workflows, process maps and value chains.
- Produce comprehensive procedure documentation.
- Provide advice to projects on appropriate assurance pathways including tools and templates to use.
- Conduct due diligence on project submissions including reviewing business case information such as project estimates, schedules, delivery approach, financials, benefits and resource plans to ensure projects are realistic and can achieve required objectives and ensure consistency, alignment and transparency with project status, reporting and governance guidelines.
- Coordinate and manage review meetings with projects and programs to discuss and challenge project health
- Provide report to key stakeholders and the executive to ensure key project information is communicated
If you have the above mentioned skills and experience with strong Excel skills and a self-starter attitude then please apply! (S52)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
Sydney, New South Wales
Daily Rate: Up to $850.00 + Super
Senior Business Analyst
North Shore, New South Wales
Good rates apply!
Senior Test Analyst
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
Technical Test Analyst
Wellington Central, Wellington
NZ$95000 - NZ$105000 per annum + Flexible working & career development