FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian-owned company providing our clients with technology-enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance, and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking PMO Reporting Analyst/Scrum Master to join our team full time who will be working onsite in Melbourne CBD. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
About the role:
PMO Reporting Analyst / Scrum Master - is accountable to lead the scrum master activities across the program including agile leadership, portfolio management, and reporting across RALLY, Clarity and SCRR data inputs, quality assurance, risk, and issue management and reporting.
- Reinforce overall data hygiene in different repositories (Clarity, Rally, SharePoint).
- Deliver improvements in program data and reporting using ETL principles to reduce duplication and increase insight.
- Continuously adapting program data model to provide automated reporting.
- Developing and maintaining PowerBI tables & reports using Power Query programming language.
- Developing and maintaining Tableau Dashboards using Python programming language.
- Coaching project managers and leadership team agile methodology.
- Administration of SharePoint/Teams site.
- Facilitate agile ceremonies (Sponsor stand-up, Stream and Program Retrospectives, quarterly planning).
- Facilitate implementation of Technology Operating Model (Visualization Board, Rally Taxonomy, Program View in Rally, Delivery Velocity, Epic/Business Outcome decomposition)
- Conduct training sessions on Rally, Confluence, Progressive Elaboration (Agile)
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up-to-date catered C.V and 'Apply Now.