|Job Title:||Portfolio Manager|
|Job Published:||May 10, 2019 13:14|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large Sydney CBD based insurance, is looking for an experienced Portfolio Manager to work on projects in the Shared Applications and Intermediaries Portfolio.
• Manage the program of change work and deliverables in the portfolio
• Assist Connect team with improving testing processes and automation to increase velocity
• Assist in Intermediary projects like CISSS upgrade, AJG and AFCA
• Delivery dash boarding and tracking of Portfolio delivery
• Resource capacity planning
• Work with key business stakeholders to ensure the most appropriate, cost effective and timely
solutions are delivered
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• 5+ year’s insurance experience
• Experience of IT operations and application of ownership
• Experience in leading a team in a distributed model
• Knowledge of Agile and Lean approaches
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• Experience in complex budget and financial management
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months+ engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on email@example.com or click the apply button.