Power BI Developers
|Job Title:||Power BI Developers|
|Job Published:||June 17, 2020 11:56|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking to engage two Power BI Developers here in Canberra who can gather data from various sources and review and interpret data using Power BI and potentially other data analysis tools to provide meaningful information and insights to help make better-informed evidence-based decisions.
The successful applicant would be required to have:
- Proven skills in developing and delivering data visualisation products and reports (representing complex analytics/insights) to meet specified business requirements using Power BI
- Proven skills to develop SQL scripts (where required) to curate transactional datasets from the department’s systems as well as data from other sources
- Ability to quickly acquire knowledge of systems and departmental processes to develop and/or improve Power BI reports and analytics
- Demonstrated experience in providing and presenting concise data reports and clear data visualisation products to business and management through presentations, demonstrations, direct training.
- Manage and report deliverables and input into daily and weekly performance meetings and weekly and monthly reporting
- Produce and provide a range of documentation that will be specific to business including technical documents, work flows, diagrams, business requirement documents and other requested documentation
- Strong ability to work in a fast-paced work environment, with proven experience in working across different teams and individually, and with wide ranging stakeholders/clients
- Have good knowledge or experience with using SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), DevOps and or Git (Desirable)
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications to email@example.com or contact Sinthu on 02 6243 6415 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's