Principal Cloud Engineer
|Job Title:||Principal Cloud Engineer|
|Job Published:||July 05, 2019 12:02|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large Sydney CBD based telecommunications organisation, is looking for an experienced Principal Cloud Engineer.
• Lead high-impact transformation projects including solutions design, evaluation, best-practices and governance
• Define and execute the Cloud technology strategy
• Architect and design complex AWS based cloud
• Manage upgrades and improvements for the cloud solutions
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• Practical experience in designing/architecting/building solutions and automation with AWS technologies
• Experience in designing complex use cases with multi-vendor environment technologies
• Hands-on experience in Python, Java, Ansible, Go, Jenkins, Ruby or Shell Scripting
• Good knowledge of Agile methodology
• Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
What’s on offer
This is a 2 year fixed term engagement with a high profile organisation with a highly competitive salary on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button.