FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries.
We are looking for experienced Process Analysts to join our Improvement Team on an initial 6 months term. This work can be done remotely from any location in Australia.
The Process Analyst will:
Work across several business units to create, develop and document business processes, workflows, work instructions and RACIs. These processes and work instructions will be operational ready to be communicated for operational implementation. This service will support the business in enabling new programs of work to uplift the performance of the FTTx Network.
This role will be responsible for end-to-end process management including, but not limited to analyse and lead end-to-end process design, process mapping, process performance data, other content development to enable complex business requirements into the process.
Process Analyst with improvement mindset to design and document processes at various levels to enable development of capability to deliver against measurable outcomes.
Lean Six Sigma and BPMN / Signavio skillset is highly desirable.
- Demonstrated experience of process design, analysis, optimisation and development experience in a technical environment
- Experience in process improvement methodologies such as Lean, Six Sigma, BPMN
- Experience in or exposure to a project management environment and understanding of project management principles
- Solid experience in telecommunication infrastructure projects
- Detailed knowledge of analytics tools (e.g. Pareto analysis, and statistical process control charts).
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with metrics and process enforcement/ compliance.
- Experience in using process modelling tools (e.g. ARIS, Visio)
- Degree qualified with demonstrated experience in achieving outcomes in large, complex organisations
- Experience gained from either a consulting or professional services firm
Proficiency in using MS Excel to manipulate data sets and produce insights