Contracts Management Analyst
|Job Title:||Contracts Management Analyst|
|Job Published:||August 27, 2019 20:14|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large North Sydney based telecommunications organisation, is looking for an experienced Contracts Management Analyst.
• Develop strong working relationships between field workforce and managed service providers
• Establish new operation functions and supplier management
• Manage continuous process improvement
• Develop and oversee plans, time lines and milestones
• Work on governance and executive committees
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• Proven experience as an Analyst within the Telecommunications environment
• Strong experience with supplier, vendor and contract management
• Familiar with project coordination
• Strong ability in project scheduling and reporting
• Green belt certification preferred
• Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months+ engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on email@example.com or click the apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's