Process Analyst - Service Management
|Job Title:||Process Analyst - Service Management|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Riddhi Moitra|
|Job Published:||June 08, 2021 19:21|
* Excellent opportunity for a motivated Process Analyst
* Long Term Engagement with Excellent Remuneration
* Great Opportunity @ a Global Company
Our client, large institutional bank with global operations is seeking a passionate Business Analyst - Business Process for ITSM Project.
Who you are:
* Business process modelling experience
* Understanding of Service Management, and ITSM software experience an advantage
* Business process efficiency improvement and recommendation experience
* Experience on Operational procedures
* ITIL would be an advantage
Role would Involve:
Role sits as part of the Tech assist team in the ITSM project.
Responsibilities would revolve around Ticket capture, reporting, measurement, team productivity, prioritisation, new way of booking time with people and live chat tool.
* Business analysis of operations model (within service management) - business process map development
* Business process efficiency recommendations
What's on offer
12 Months contract with possibility of extension with Competitive Pay.
If you would like to be considered or know more about the role, please send applications or contact Riddhi Moitra on 8243 6827 to discuss further or apply online.
Job Reference: S33
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's