Process Analyst / Content Writer M6
|Job Title:||Process Analyst / Content Writer M6|
|Job Published:||August 12, 2020 19:18|
Outstanding opportunity to play a process mapping and content writing role at a leading Telco.
Hands-on role with emphasis on Visio, process documentation and flow
• Six Month Contract with possible extensions
• Suits content writer with process mapping experience
• Varied role – content creation, training material creation, process mapping and comms
At present, an outstanding opportunity exists for a Process Analyst / Content Writer to play a crucial role in supporting the Change Management and HR teams at our client site; a large, blue-chip telecommunications organisation.
More specifically, your key duties and responsibilities will encompass the following:
• Content creation - drive the creation of internal communication releases, training materials, procedure guides, FAQs, user guides and slide packs
• Process mapping, process flow and process analysis using various tools including Visio
• Work with the business to co-ordinate, prepare and support a key change and the related training activities associated
• Use your creativity and flair to bring content to life!
Key Skills and Experience Required:
• Experience with content creation, training materials and communication releases via a variety of platforms and mediums
• Process mapping, process flow and process analysis experience using Visio and other relevant tools
• Exceptional written communication skills and a proven ability to effectively convey internal messages using a variety of platforms (email, intranet, social media)
• Outstanding client-facing skills and highly-polished presentation
• Can-do attitude and a consultative nature along with excellent presentation skills
Due to the high volume of applications anticipated for this role, please DO NOT CALL in this instance. Instead, submit your application via the link on this page.