Procurement Category Manager
|Job Title:||Procurement Category Manager|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Erika Ventura|
|Job Published:||February 10, 2022 15:59|
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are looking for a Procurement Category Managers to join our team. Procurement Category Manager role has primary responsibility for category management for a complex and diverse portfolio of agreements and operates within a matrixed strategic procurement function. The key requirements of role include establishing the strategy, sourcing, negotiation, development and execution of commercial agreements and ongoing category management. This will be achieved through effective collaboration with key stakeholders to drive efficiency, continuous improvement, innovation and maximizing value with our suppliers.
As an Procurement Category Managers you will be:
- Development of category strategies related to Corporate and enterprise-wide initiatives.
- Developing and delivering sourcing activities (including negotiation and contracting) in line with Category Strategies across the Strategic Procurement function
- Support contract governance and supplier relationship management plans.
- Providing procurement and commercial advice and leadership to stakeholders, including the development of key relationships.
- Identify benefit opportunities across the portfolio.
- Ensuring health, safety and environment policies are adhered to across AGL.
- Tertiary qualifications associated with Procurement; Business, Commerce or Law is preferred, and/or extensive experience in developing and managing medium to large scale sourcing functions and contract negotiations.
- MCIPS Procurement qualification, or Postgraduate qualifications an advantage.
- More than five years' experience in developing and managing medium to large scale sourcing activities, including contract negotiations.
- Must be able to demonstrate superior outcome delivery in management with large vendors.
- A trusted procurement and commercial advisor who understands our stakeholder's business and drivers, and their operational requirements.
- Must have developed and communicated complex Sourcing and Negotiation Strategies to stakeholders.
- A high level of understanding of a procurement environment including P2P Policies & Standards.
- Roll your mouse over to that Apply Now button if you think your skills and experience fit the bill for this role. Submitted CVs must be in Word.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's