|Job Title:||Procurement Manager|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Simmi Vakharia|
|Job Published:||July 20, 2021 18:27|
- Start ASAP | Canberra Location
- Initial contract for 12 months with extension options
- Australian Citizen - Must have a Baseline clearance
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking to engage a Procurement Manager to lead an integrated team to prepare, conduct and finalise Defence strategic procurement activities.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Develop Industry Engagement Strategy
- Develop Industry Engagement Plan
- Develop Commercial/Procurement Strategy
- Develop Procurement Plan and
- Draft RFI, ITR, RFT documentation including TEP, SOW & CoC/CoT.
- Develop Procurement Strategy
- Engage with Material Procurement Branch to develop a holistic commercial/procurement approach
The key technical skills required for this role are:
- This position will exercise a considerable degree of independence and will manage one or more teams.
- Experience in preparing for and conducting strategic procurement activities pertaining to Defence capability acquisition or Commonwealth procurement including drafting and reviewing tendering documentation and correspondence.
- Experience in the application of the Commonwealth Procurement Framework, commercial principles and performance management frameworks related to procurement and contracting within Defence or the Commonwealth.
- The ability to lead and provide clear direction during the procurement lifecycle on tendering and contracting activities including coordination of legal and financial services.
- Ability to work in a complex team environment to deliver outcomes on time and to a high quality.
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send in your application to Simmi and you can call on 02 6243 6460 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's