- Start ASAP | Canberra Location
- Contract until June 2022 with 2 x 12 months extensions
- Australian Citizen - Baseline clearance required
Finite is an Australian owned award-winning independent ICT recruitment company that currently supplies to many of the country's largest banks, telecommunications, commercial and State and Federal Government organisations. Finite has offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Adelaide, Perth, Auckland and Wellington.
Seeking a Procurement Specialist managing ICT procurement in accordance with the relevant Commonwealth procurement policies and legislation.
- Liaise with internal and external key stakeholders such as Legal Service providers, subject matter experts and technical specialists
- Support the tender evaluation, consolidate evaluation results and preparation of the Tender Evaluation Report.
- Supporting contract negotiations process; and
- Develop project closure report, Contract Management Plan and handover to the business as usual (BAU) team.
- Delivering end to end procurement and contract management services
- Demonstrated experience in driving key procurement activities, providing advice on procurement activities and delivering strategic procurements that are complex in nature, high profile and of high risk and high value.
- Have led or managed a strategic tender process in the public sector within the last 12 months
- Have well-developed understanding of Government policies, procedures and processes and the ability to apply the Commonwealth Procurement Rules (CPRs)
- Be details-oriented and able to manage requests to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and professional presentation
- Demonstrated ability to engage with a broad range of stakeholders across Government and industry on complex matters.
- Minimum 5 years' experience and minimum qualifications such as a Diploma in Government or Procurement and Contracts
To be considered please send in your application to Simmi and you can call on 02 6243 6460 to discuss further.
Finite actively encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people