Product Delivery Manager
|Job Title:||Product Delivery Manager|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2019 18:41|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large North Sydney based telecommunications organisation, is looking for an experienced Product Delivery Manager.
• Drive the delivery of programs, services, IT system and process improvements
• Developing and maintaining detailed business requirements definitions
• Work on go-to-market product launches
• Define production timetables and time-integrated plans for product introduction
• Manage internal and external stakeholders
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• Experience in Product Delivery Management in a Telco, Government or large corporate environment
• Demonstrated experience in delivery of new or enhancement of existing products
• Hands-on experience in market research; generating product requirements
• Experience with developing marketing strategies
• Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months+ engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on email@example.com or click the apply button.