- Immediate start | Canberra Location
- Initial contract until Jun 2022 with extensions
- Australian Citizenship required - NV1/NV2 clearance required
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking to engage a Product Manager with Defence experience ideally to lead the capability stream through product planning and execution.
The key responsibilities include:
- Work closely with the Capability Managers to define the capability outcomes and identify capability streams.
- Work with the Needs Manager who defines Capability Manager Requirements, to align user needs with desirable, feasible, viable and sustainable products.
- Responsible for undertaking Industry engagement and work closely with Industry to better understand technology innovation and advancement and leverage this engagement to guide product selection by monitoring the market and undertaking competitive analysis.
- Responsible for stakeholder engagement for the Product Line to understand and leverage the relevant technology direction.
- Lead the Product Line engagement with stakeholders and Industry partners to undertake RFI and RFQTS activities to ensure all procurements are aligned to the Product Roadmap.
- Lead the Risk Reduction Activities and provides recommendations based on these RRA's to buy, build, adapt, remediate or rationalise products (or a combination of these) to provide the solution.
- Responsible for ensuring that capability stream leads are creating feasible and sustainable products and solutions, delivering continued value.
- Responsible for leading the capability stream leads through product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including the engagement and alignment with other Product Lines to ensure integration and interface management is properly understood and executed.
- Lead the creation and management of the Product Roadmap, including managing the Product backlog.
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications or contact Sinthu on 02 6243 6415 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.