|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
- 12-month initial engagement
- Large Financial Enterprise
- North Sydney location
- Competitive salary on offer
A leading Financial Services provider has a demand for an Agile Product Owner to work as part of an Insurance Separation Program. This assignment would be ideal for someone who has a strong background and understanding of the Insurance domain.
Who you are:
You will have the following skills/experience:
- Proven experience as an Agile Project Owner of 2+ years
- Knowledge of end-to-end product development
- Must have very strong communication and presentation skills, personable, outgoing, friendly and collaborative
- An ability to write user stories and clear definitions of done
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement experience
- Insurance and Wealth Management experience is desirable
What’s on offer:
An amazing opportunity to work as part of an innovative and highly Agile team, for a lengthy 12 month engagement and receiving a competitive remuneration.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity please apply online, or for more information please contact Evan Gavin on email@example.com.
Who we are:
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Job Reference – S38