Product Owner - M19
|Job Title:||Product Owner - M19|
|Job Published:||July 17, 2020 18:33|
Multiple Product Owner roles available
Must have relevant domain experience
Contract or Perm - your choice
These roles are required to support an IT enablement program in FY21 which will build essential IT capability to support the organisation's FY21 goals, including provision of Investor Grade financial reporting, operationalisation of the asset verticals, implementation of the ICAs and the creation of a legally separate Towers company through the delivery of business outcomes and IT capability.
These are senior Product Owner roles which will drive development of the different sub-initiatives within the program to deliver a set of defined business outcomes. A high degree of IT product development experience is required for the roles, as well as an appropriate background in Telco/IT.
Experience in one of the following four domains is required (1 per role):
• Asset Operate & Maintain
• Asset Design & Build
• Asset Inventory
• Workflow/Service request
Key Skills / Experience Required
• Use agile/lean practices to deliver incremental and valuable customer and business outcomes. Work with the E2E Experience Owner to design and architect solutions that cover the people, process and technology aspects of a world class experience
• Responsible for developing and prioritising the backlog, and working with the combined team to deliver outcomes to plan
• Make day to day scope and benefits decisions for in-flight Capabilities where multiple Capabilities are impacted, with the support of the Group Scrum Master(s) and Engine Delivery Lead
• Provide strategic leadership to the team driving a high performance and engaged culture aligned to the Company Values.
• Ensure experiences and processes are designed based on customer/user feedback combined with data and analytics-based insights to meet the changing requirements of our customers and the business.
Due to anticipated amount of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's