- Start ASAP | Canberra Location
- Initial contract for 6 months with extension options
- Australian Citizen - Must have a NV2 clearance
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking to engage Product Service Analysts to have a mix of technical knowledge and ICT technical task/project coordination/management skills.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
Provide technical and operational support services for the Unified Infrastructure management toolsets as required for the successful delivery of the list of supported tools documented in the experience section.
- support the product manager and transition manager in delivery of their role
- Maintenance of the service record and the service lifecycle management plan
- Maintaining and editing of a service record
- Provide support in the change process and manage the change record through the service management tool
- Conduct stakeholder engagement
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send in your application to Simmi and you can call on 02 6243 6460 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.