|Job Title:||Program Manager|
|Job Published:||April 29, 2020 19:56|
• Exciting Project
• Large, high profile organisation
• Great work environment
Our client, a large Health focussed organisation, is looking for a Program Manager manage the creation of an integrated Health System.
Who you are:
You will have the following skills/experience:
• In excess of 10 years’ experience of leading major software development projects
• 5 years’ experience of managing software projects that are being delivered using Agile development methodologies
• Manage ongoing risk and issue management for the program.
• Experience in the creation and maintenance of an overall program schedule
• Ongoing scope management using Agile scope management techniques
• An understanding of how Agile practices fit with a Prince2 / PMBOK based PMO
• Extensive experience at writing business cases, including benefits cases and value stream mapping
• Ideally has participated in a number of “Agile Inception” phases to kick-start major projects
• MUST have experience in the healthcare industry, especially effectively communicating with Health Care professionals
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months + engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to email@example.com or apply on line.
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.