Long term contract
Baseline clearance required
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking for a program manager to lead large, complex IT enabled projects; with planning and delivery based on robust business cases
- Minimum 10 years' experience in senior project management and/or program manager roles
- Experience supporting program management and program delivery, in addition to project management;
- Experience in working with Whole-of government frameworks
- Experience supporting the delivery of multiyear complex reform initiatives operating in
- large, complex environments
- Experience working within a DevOps model and with contemporary DevOps tools
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications or contact Isaac on 02 6243 6408 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.