FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
This is a challenging & rewarding opportunity for a Program Manager/Senior Project Manager to work for a large financial services company in the South Sydney and in the Sydney CBD. The opportunity requires someone who has vast experience in WAN transformation projects
Who YOU ARE
· You will have the following skills and experience:
· Minimum of 10 years related Project Management experience
Technical knowledge and understanding of major applications, infrastructure and services as part of solutioning
· Tertiary qualifications or equivalent experience desirable
· ITIL Certified with working knowledge and experience in previous projects;
· Desired Lean Six Sigma - Green belt certification or equivalent;
· A strong understanding of technology and business systems strategically and operationally
· Knowledge of project management disciplines and financial services; and
· Coaching and mentoring skills.
· Experience in WAN transformation project
· Experience in and ability to scope, plan, recourse and cost the project.
What’s on OFFER
12 months maximum employment , base +super
If you would like to be considered, please email RosannaC@finxl.com.au