- Start ASAP | Canberra Location
- 12 month contract with further 12 months extension
- Australian Citizen with Baseline clearance
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking to engage Program Resource Coordinators having experience in the design and delivery of on-boarding, induction, resource planning and of-boarding processes.
- Demonstrated ability to promote a strong cultural fit using various methods of engagement.
- Ability to improve efficiencies in workflows and processes, apply critical thinking to work towards timeframes and deadlines.
- Must be highly organised and possess excellent oral and written communication skills to support a wide range of stakeholders.
- Strong attention to detail in delivering timely and accurate work.
The skills required:
- Demonstrated accurate recordkeeping ability with the skill to organise tasks and work with various stakeholders to deliver timely and accurate work.
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills with a proven history of building strong working relationships and working in Government environment.
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send in your application to Simmi and you can call on 02 6243 6460 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.