Program Scheduler - M19
|Job Title:||Program Scheduler - M19|
|Job Published:||July 16, 2020 16:48|
Outstanding opportunity for a Program Scheduler to join leading IT Services organisation to provide project support (scheduling/cost reconciliation/etc) to the overall portfolio of projects within both the IT Enablement program and the Wholesale Portfolio of projects through FY21
• Contract or Perm – Your Choice!
• Leading Australian IT Infrastructure Services Organisation
• Work on Large Scale Portfolio of Projects
At present, an outstanding opportunity exists for a Program Scheduler to join our team of highly-credentialed consultants on a large-scale program. The successful candidate will be a specialist Program/Project Scheduler with strong relevant experience within complex project environments. Please note, we are not seeking a Project Manager who has undertaken some scheduling duties in the past – we are seeking a true, specialist Program/Project Scheduler.
Ideally coming from a consulting or large corporate background you will demonstrate a strong track record of success in delivering outstanding results and meeting critical timeframes.
The successful candidate will bring the following skills and experience:
• Strong, demonstrated and specialist experience working as a Project Scheduler
• Strong scheduling experience and knowledge of scheduling using MS Project 2010
• Identify and manage interdependencies between projects
• Resource constraint & utilisation management
• Budget forecasting and management
• Knowledge of reporting methods such as Earned Value and Critical Path Analysis
• Highly developed influencing and negotiation skills
• Ability to prepare reports using MS Project, PowerPoint and Excel
• Strong Reporting knowledge and experience
• Strong overall experience in IT, backed up by a relevant qualification
• Ability to work under pressure and deliver to deadlines and timeframes
• A can-do attitude and a consultative nature along with excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Adaptable and able to build strong rapport with clients and key stakeholders.
Responsible for controlling project schedules and ensuring that application programs are delivered within specified timeframes, scheduling project resources and reporting on project milestones including time frames and budgets
This role is required to support the IT enablement program and the Wholesale Portfolio in FY21. The programs will build essential IT capability to support the client's FY21 goals, including provision of Investor Grade financial reporting, operationalisation of the asset verticals, implementation of the ICAs and the creation of a legally separate entity and will deliver Wholesale Fulfilment, Assurance, COVID response, billing system uplift and Logistics capability.
Please note due to the anticipated number of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's