|Job Title:||Programme Manager|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Lena Dao|
|Job Published:||August 11, 2021 18:34|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
We are looking for an experienced Programme Manager to join our team, Melbourne CBD based. Immediate start with a Min 12months term
- Plans, schedules, monitors and reports on project activities related to the programme
- Ensures regular and accurate communication to stakeholders and that the programme is managed to realise business benefits. Facilitates and influences collaboration between stakeholders who have diverse objectives and has strong negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Works under broad direction. Work is often self-initiated. Is fully responsible for meeting allocated technical and/or project/supervisory objectives.
- Demonstrates leadership. Communicates effectively, both formally and informally.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (ability to use spreadsheets, graphing, tables, calculations, and automation efficiently to process large quantities of data relevant to business tasks)
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
- Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues, communicating across leadership
- JIRA & Confluence
- Financial background highly desirable
If you fit the above profile then please apply now.
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's