FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a North Sydney based telecommunication organisation, is looking for an experienced Team Assistant.
• Support the Program Manager and his large team
• Take on Administration, EA and Team Assistant tasks
• Prepare invoices and documentation
• Prepare and attend meetings and workshops
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• Proven experience as a Project Administrator and/or Team Assistant
• 3+ years’ experience working in a large enterprise environment within a large team
• Experience with EA/PA tasks
• Good knowledge in MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Experience with financial processes, e.g. invoices and estimates
• Good communication and stakeholder management skills
What’s on offer
This is a 12 months’ engagement with a high profile organisation working on a fast pace project.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button.