|Job Title:||Project Analyst|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Kamal Mann|
|Job Published:||December 15, 2020 15:01|
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking a Project Analyst to join our team full time who will be working onsite in Melbourne CBD. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
- Monthly financial reporting and analysis of the project actual v/s forecasts v/s budget and provide commentary on key risks areas.
- Liaising with project finance, squad's team engineers, testers and developers, stream leads with regards to providing effective and efficient PMO services.
- Manage team play code and daily rates in primavera for the resources to book time accurately and in relevant billing period.
- Setting up of the WBS elements of the projects in the system at the start of financial year and maintaining it on day to day basis to capture the accurate project costing.
- Preparing templates and defining process to maintain the project governance.
- Support the planning team for the new and existing IT programs and project in pipeline.
- Calculate the monthly project recoveries and processing of relevant journals in SAP.
- Tracking and reporting on the Tier1 vendor and third-party resources supply vendor's invoices and resolving any issues pertaining to billing.
- Assist the team with the new SOW/CR and purchase orders in SAP.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up to date catered C.V and 'Apply Now'.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's