The Payments Services division for our client is undergoing significant transformation and we are seeking to both redefine our existing roles and introduce several new roles that will be key to our success.
An opportunity exists for a Project Analyst who will undertake PMO and project related duties, by primarily assisting the Program Manager and Project Manager(s) within a program.
- Planning of project to achievable tasks, and milestones, with adequate buy-in of delivery stakeholders
- Tracking of project milestones, and tasks, with reporting of key deviance to baseline dates
- Raising, and review with delivery team, relevant delivery risks, and issues. Regular reporting of relevant risks and issues as required by PMO.
- Communication of project status report according to PMO schedule, to include exec summary, milestones and task tracking, detailed information, risks, issues, and financial information.
- Management of the Program & Project SharePoint sites including establishing new sites for new projects, updating registers, links, & providing access
- Ensure programme documentation is up to date and controlled, including items such as templates, forms and meetings attendance records
- Maintaining project information, and documentation (e.g. walls, JIRA, Trello, Confluence).
- Provide day-to-day support to the Program Manager and Project Manager(s)
- Logistics management of the Program & Project Governance Meetings including Working Groups, Daily Stand Up and this includes recording and publishing of minutes/actions
Work Experience Required:
- A proven PMO/Project analyst with experience of project support work including planning, scheduling and cost management
- Diligent and with strong attention to detail: to ensure accurate reporting and control of project changes
- Skilled user of MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word and a good knowledge of MS Project or other scheduling software
- Practised operating in an involving environment working with tools such as Jira & Confluence
- Previous experience of working in financial services is highly desirable
- Exposure to PMBoK is desirable
Whilst experience is preferred over qualifications, candidates that possess degrees / diplomas / certificates related to business, project management disciplines and technology information systems discipline will be favoured.
At least THREE years' experience as a Project Analyst is strongly desired.
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.