|Job Title:||Project Analyst|
|Job Published:||April 26, 2019 16:29|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a Sydney CBD based bank, is looking for an experienced Senior Project Analyst. Responsibilities are budget allocation, project scheduling, project planning, workforce planning, project costing and risk analysis.
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• 5-7 years Project Coordination/Analysis experience in a complex environment
• Sense of ownership in terms of delivery of projects being coordinated in the team
• Strong stakeholders management experience
• Data Analysis, scrum delivery knowledge
• Strong experience in project benefits analysis
• Excellent PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills
• Great communication skills
What’s on offer
This is a 12 months+ engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's