FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large North Sydney based telecommunications organisation, is looking for an experienced Project Assistant.
• Assist the General Manager with calendar and travel management
• Organise workshops and meeting
• Coordinate internal and external stakeholders
• Assist the project with all daily tasks
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• 3+ years’ experience working in a medium to large corporate environment as a EA, PA or Project Assistant
• Experience working in a large team environment
• Ability to handle a fast paced environment, multiple stakeholders and competing priorities
• Strong capability in Microsoft Office tools (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months+ engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button.