Project Co-ordinator (Finance)
|Job Title:||Project Co-ordinator (Finance)|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Lena Dao|
|Job Published:||November 30, 2021 15:10|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries.
FinXL is looking for an experienced Finance Project Coordinator to join our Melbourne Team. Min 12 months term with view to extend.
- Managing incoming engagement requests for new project, including liaising with project stakeholders to feed new initiatives into the resourcing pipeline
- Set up new project overview sessions with stakeholders
- Maintain resourcing pipeline
- Run capacity planning activities
- Run sprint planning and backlog grooming sessions for Digital Accessibility
- Maintain project stakeholder communication channels
- Liaise with project stakeholders, ensuring that project scope creep is mitigated and that project timelines align with resourcing expectations
- Resolve blockers through connecting with project stakeholders, reprioritising sprint plan as required
- Ensure all resourced work is appropriately funded and allocated to team members, including following up gaps with stakeholder
- Act as a point of contact for project-related resourcing engagements and capacity decisions
- Triage project- and resourcing-related issues, disputes, and concerns for escalation to the Digital Accessibility Manager
- Strong workflow skills in an Agile environment
- Strong ability to forecast demand and plan resourcing allocation accordingly
- Be capable with project management and planning tools, such as Rally, Jira, Clarity
- Be capable and confident when working with project stakeholders
- Ability to identify and review risks in resourcing pipeline, proposing effective solutions and executing mitigation actions
- Ability to report on pipeline data, including trends and forecasts
If you fit the above, then please apply now.
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's