FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large North Sydney based telecommunications organisation, is looking for an experienced Project Coordinator.
• Create reports and presentations in MS PowerPoint
• Responsible for scheduling and preparing meetings
• Update project schedules in MS Project
• Responsible for maintaining project SharePoint and Confluence sites
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• 2+ years’ experience as a Project Coordinator
• Experience working in large commercial corporates, preferably telco or finance
• Experience working as part of large projects ($5-10m)
• Experience working in Business Intelligence/Big data programs preferred
• Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months+ engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on email@example.com or click the apply button.