- Start ASAP | Canberra Location
- 2 year contract with further 12 months contract
- Australian Citizens only
Finite is an Australian owned award-winning independent ICT recruitment company that currently supplies to many of the country's largest banks, telecommunications, commercial and State and Federal Government organisations. Finite has offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Adelaide, Perth, Auckland and Wellington.
Seeking a Project Coordinator to identify and assist with the management of project risks, issues and benefits.
- Manage and coordinate straightforward projects;
- Develop and manage project plans and schedules in accordance with the agency's project management framework;
- Contribute to the development of team objectives for short term tasks and strategic planning for longer-term initiatives;
- Support and mentor staff, including coaching and training to build knowledge and capability;
- Provide specialist advice and technical expertise to staff and stakeholders;
- Perform independent research work and analysis including the preparation of draft reports on relevant project activities;
- Coordinate regular project reporting including status updates and exception reports;
- Prepare draft written material including business cases, plans, executive briefs and corporate documentation;
- Monitor project budgets, review and report on expenditure and assist with procurement and contract management; and
- Contribute to project quality management to ensure that project deliverables are fit for purpose and meet client needs.
How to apply:
Please hit the apply button or email your resume and for more information contact the Finite Group on 02 6243 6477.
Finite actively encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people