|Job Title:||Project Coordinator|
|Job Published:||October 18, 2019 19:19|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large Sydney CBD based bank, is looking for an experienced Project Coordinator.
• Create reports and forecasts for resources and budget
• Preparing job specs, liaising with Talent Acquisition and arranging interviews
• Help with on-boarding (IT setup and organise induction workshops)
• Financial tracking and reporting
• Arrange team meetings and workshops
• Maintain SharePoint and Intranet sites
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• Proven experience as Project Coordinator
• Experience working in a large bank or financial institute
• Experience with financial management and reporting
• Good knowledge in MS Office, SharePoint and Clarity
• Good communications and stakeholder management skills
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months’ engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's