FinXL IT Professional Services is a leading IT services organisation providing a broad range of services to assist large Australian enterprises and Government departments to deliver IT projects.
At present, an opportunity exists for an experienced Project Coordinator, who will undertake project related duties, by primarily supporting the Project Manager. You will demonstrate a strong track record of success in delivering outstanding results and meeting critical time frames.
- Support Project Manager with project related duties.
- Prepare and maintain business as usual documentation.
- Apply project management codes and raise requests.
- Tracking projects tasks through their stages.
- Scheduling the projects tasks and resources with vendors.
- Monitor and maintain risk and issues registers.
- Coordinates activities on allocated projects to deliver to plan and budget.
- Working with the IT Team regarding prospective projects.
- Report on project financials.
- Assist with leadership of cross-functional teams to deliver projects.
- Other project tasks as required.
Skills & experience required:
- Solid project coordination experience and the passion to unleash your potential in the project space.
- Proficiency in MS office suite; MS Project, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver to deadlines and timeframes.
- Great communication and stakeholder management skills.
- High attention to detail with a continuous improvement focus.
- You will be adaptable and possess the ability to build rapport with clients and key stakeholders.
- Telecommunications experience would be highly regarded.
If this opportunity sounds like the challenge you have been looking for please apply online today!
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.