Project Coordinator: Telecommunications (M6)
|Job Title:||Project Coordinator: Telecommunications (M6)|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cutri|
|Job Published:||July 16, 2021 19:15|
At present, an outstanding opportunity exists for a Project Coordinator to join our team and work on key, highly-visible projects across our telecommunications sector client base.
You will demonstrate a strong track record of success in delivering outstanding results and meeting critical timeframes across the telecommunications sector.
You will possess strong experience working as a Project Coordinator as well as relevant IT qualifications. Telecommunications sector experience is important while any experience working with any of EPM, Integral, Meridian, Field Glass would be valuable, but not necessary.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Solid project coordination experience and the passion to unleash your potential in the project space
- Telecommunications sector experience
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- MS Project, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel skills
- Experience with any of EPM, Integral, Meridian, Field Glass would be very valuable
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver to deadlines and timeframes
- You will have a can-do attitude and a consultative nature along with excellent presentation skills
- You will be adaptable and possess the ability to build rapport with clients and key stakeholders
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Coordinator (M17)
Senior Network Design Engineer (M4)
Network Engineer / Administrator
Melbourne CBD, Victoria
AU$80000 - AU$90000 per annum
Facilities Engineer (M4)
Senior Business/ Data Analyst (M19)
Eastern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria