Project Management CyberSecurity
|Job Title:||Project Management CyberSecurity|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cutri|
|Job Published:||April 21, 2022 12:08|
Outstanding opportunity for up and coming Project Manager with technical background to work on CyberSecurity projects.
- Work on leading-edge CyberSecurity related projects
- Permanent role paying up to $170,000.00 per annum
- Suits Techncial PM with telco and/or CyberSecurity experience
At present, an outstanding opportunity exists for an up-and-coming Project Manager to join our team and work on key, highly-visible projects within the CyberSecurity space.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong Technical Project Management experience
- The ability to lead cross-organisational change working with APP Owners and TPOs across the organisation.
- Demonstrated business process change/migration around IT Infrastructure/solutions
- Change leadership and key stakeholder management skills will be crucial
- Preference may be given to candidate with previous Telco and/or CyberSecurity experience
- Projects are run in Hybrid agile models using agile ceremonies and practices underpinned by quarterly funding and milestones
- Other standard PM practices around financial management, communications, leadership and working with Telco tech engineers are expected
This is a Melbourne based organisation, but candidates are able to work remotely from anywhere in AU or NZ (Sydney, Brisbane, Canberra, Perth, Darwin, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Geelong, Newcastle, Adelaide, Auckland, Wellington).
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's