|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Job Published:||April 20, 2020 16:18|
• Superannuation - Compliance, regulatory and remediation projects
• Sydney, CBD location
• Large, high profile organisation
Our client, a large Sydney CBD based organisation, is looking for a Project Manager with Superannuation- compliance, regulatory and remediation experience
Who you are:
• 10+ years’ experience in Project Managing business-driven projects.
• Support project governance activities (e.g. Steering Committee).
• Managing risks, issues and dependencies; initiating corrective actions and maintaining visibility and escalating when appropriate.
• Experience in policy or regulatory projects within financial services.
What’s on offer
This is a 12 months + engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on line. Please note due to the large response only successful applicants will be contacted. Code S12
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's