|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Anu Ananth|
|Job Published:||April 28, 2021 17:52|
- Immediate start
- Minimum Baseline clearance is a must, NV1 will be preferred
- Delivery experience on complex highly integrated IT platforms
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology-enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain a competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL is looking to engage a Project Manager with experience in networking/telecommunications industry.
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- Over 5 years of project management experience in successful delivery on complex highly integrated IT platforms (SW/HW)
- PMI PMP accreditation or other Professional Project management accreditation
- Familiarity with Agile Methodology desirable
- Strong customer relations experience
- Flexibility and a team player
- Self-starter with a desire to achieve goals
- Focus on delivering quality product on time and on budget
- Multi-partner/vendor contract execution and management
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications or contact Anu Ananth on 02 6243 6455 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages application from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's