- Use your expertise in Project Management on various transformation projects
- Be part of well-known and large organisations in Adelaide
- Various contract roles are available
About the role:
We have multiple clients in Adelaide who are looking for experienced Project Managers.
The Project Manager will be responsible in leading and managing project activities. To succeed in this role, you must be able to direct, manage, lead the project team and work directly with clients to ensure deliverable fall within the applicable scope and budget.
We have roles available from the following sectors:
Examples of projects to be implemented by our clients are:
- Infrastructure implementation and/or remediation
- Banking Solutions
- Software Development/Systems Improvement
Skills and experience required:
- Bachelor's Degree in IT, Computer Science or Business Administration or equivalent
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Proven working experience in a project management role
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Roll your mouse over to that Apply Now button if you think your skills and experience match the requirements for this role. Submitted CV's must be in Word format. Call Jedda Gito on 08 8224 3800 and quote CR/005114 to know more about these exciting job opportunities.