|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Job Published:||February 20, 2019 10:42|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large Sydney inner-city based broadcasting organisation, is looking for an experienced Project Manager. Who will manage diverse projects within the following programs: IT & Broadcast Infrastructure and Content Management & Production.
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• Solid experience delivering medium to large project in a complex IT environment
• At least 5 years of consistent project management experience
• A track record of successful project delivery
• Project management certifications are desirable
• Solid skills covering all core areas of project management such as scope, schedule, budget, risk, issue and vendor management
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• The ability to work effectively with a diverse range of project stakeholders
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months+ engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to email@example.com or contact Julia Leung on 02 8243 6808 to discuss further.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's